Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sneakers + bracelets









Upcoming trip to L.A. + back injury = NEW SHOES! (flat ones, of course)

I've been obsessing over these and can't pick just one. In my search for the perfect pair I also happened 
upon these awesome bracelets, which if you'll care to notice, have matching gold or red accents to each and every shoe. Comfy on the feet, fancy on the wrist. 

I envision that these will be super helpful running through the airport, get lots of mileage on the West Coast for a couple days and then once I'm back, could be paired with my black wool coat + jeans to keep me going through the winter into spring. Its been such a long time since I've worn sneakers though, that I don't even remember how they fare in snow, rain and puddles. Weatherproofing sneakers? Sounds strange but will have to look it up.



No comments:

Post a Comment